UPSC Recruitment 2021:- UPSC has been recently updated notification for Principal Design Officer Jobs. The UPSC Central Recruitment board is going to fill up against latest notification for Principal Design Officer total 01 Posts. Interested Candidates can apply online.
UPSC Recruitment in New Delhi 2021 Apply Online
UPSC invites latest job applications from the aspirants for the 01 Principal Design Officer Vacancies. Eager candidates can Fill and submit an application for the UPSC Recruitment on or before these dates.
The qualification for the Jobs in UPSC is the Any Degree Certificate qualification. Aspirants below the age limitation cannot apply for it. You can find briefer relating to Principal Design Officer Jobs in New Delhi below. For more info about UPSC Recruitment, Application Process, Age Limit, and many more art this page.
UPSC Job in New Delhi 2021 Summary:
|o Department Name: UPSC
o Notification About: UPSC Job 2021
o Posts: 01
o Post Name: Principal Design Officer
o Type of Job: Center Government Jobs.
o Location: New Delhi
o Mode of Apply: Online
o Official Website: https://www.upsc.gov.in/district-consumer-protection-council-regarding-selection-of-non-official-ms/.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Recruitment New Delhi 2021
More details about education qualification please go to the official notification.
Minimum: 21 Years
Maximum Age Limit: 45 Year
More age details can go to official website.
UPSC Job Selection Process:
How to Apply for UPSC Jobs New Delhi?
- The candidate goes to the Official website at https://www.upsc.gov.in/district-consumer-protection-council-regarding-selection-of-non-official-ms/.gov.in
- Go to the Recruitment Tab given on the right side and Press new job openings.
- Search for the latest UPSC Recruitment Notifications.
- Click on apply online and fill all the basic details.
- After filling all details then click submit.
- Save your Registration no and password for future use.
Useful Links for the UPSC Bharti in New Delhi:
Apply Online: Click here
Official Notification for UPSC Jobs: Click here