PSACS Recruitment 2021:- PSACS has been recently updated notification for Staff Nurse Jobs. The PSACS Central Recruitment board is going to fill up against latest notification for Staff Nurse total 02 Posts. Interested Candidates can apply online.
PSACS Recruitment in Chandigarh 2021 Apply Online
PSACS invites latest job applications from the aspirants for the 02 Staff Nurse Vacancies. Eager candidates can Fill and submit an application for the PSACS Recruitment on or before these dates.
The qualification for the Jobs in PSACS is the Any Degree Certificate qualification. Aspirants below the age limitation cannot apply for it. You can find briefer relating to Staff Nurse Jobs in Chandigarh below. For more info about PSACS Recruitment, Application Process, Age Limit, and many more art this page.
PSACS Job in Chandigarh 2021 Summary:
|o Department Name: PSACS
o Notification About: PSACS Job 2021
o Posts: 02
o Post Name: Staff Nurse
o Type of Job: Center Government Jobs.
o Location: Chandigarh
o Mode of Apply: Online
o Official Website: https://punjabsacs.punjab.gov.in/district-consumer-protection-council-regarding-selection-of-non-official-ms/.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for PSACS Recruitment Chandigarh 2021
More details about education qualification please go to the official notification.
Minimum: 18 Years
Maximum Age Limit: 35 Year
More age details can go to official website.
PSACS Job Selection Process:
How to Apply for PSACS Jobs Chandigarh?
- The candidate goes to the Official website at https://punjabsacs.punjab.gov.in/district-consumer-protection-council-regarding-selection-of-non-official-ms/.gov.in
- Go to the Recruitment Tab given on the right side and Press new job openings.
- Search for the latest PSACS Recruitment Notifications.
- Click on apply online and fill all the basic details.
- After filling all details then click submit.
- Save your Registration no and password for future use.
Useful Links for the PSACS Bharti in Chandigarh:
Apply Online: Click here
Official Notification for PSACS Jobs: Click here