MCL Recruitment 2021:- MCL has been recently updated notification for Doctor/ Advisor Jobs. The MCL Central Recruitment board is going to fill up against latest notification for Doctor/ Advisor total 22 Posts. Interested Candidates can apply online.
MCL Recruitment in Sambalpur 2021 Apply Online
MCL invites latest job applications from the aspirants for the 22 Doctor/ Advisor Vacancies. Eager candidates can Fill and submit an application for the MCL Recruitment on or before these dates.
The qualification for the Jobs in MCL is the Any Degree Certificate qualification. Aspirants below the age limitation cannot apply for it. You can find briefer relating to Doctor/ Advisor Jobs in Sambalpur below. For more info about MCL Recruitment, Application Process, Age Limit, and many more art this page.
MCL Job in Sambalpur 2021 Summary:
|o Department Name: MCL
o Notification About: MCL Job 2021
o Posts: 22
o Post Name: Doctor/ Advisor
o Type of Job: Center Government Jobs.
o Location: Sambalpur
o Mode of Apply: Online
o Official Website: https://www.mahanadicoal.in/district-consumer-protection-council-regarding-selection-of-non-official-ms/.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for MCL Recruitment Sambalpur 2021
MBBS, DNB, PG Diploma, MS/MD, MBA/PGDM
More details about education qualification please go to the official notification.
Minimum: 21 Years
Maximum Age Limit: 65 Year
More age details can go to official website.
MCL Job Selection Process:
How to Apply for MCL Jobs Sambalpur?
- The candidate goes to the Official website at https://www.mahanadicoal.in/district-consumer-protection-council-regarding-selection-of-non-official-ms/.gov.in
- Go to the Recruitment Tab given on the right side and Press new job openings.
- Search for the latest MCL Recruitment Notifications.
- Click on apply online and fill all the basic details.
- After filling all details then click submit.
- Save your Registration no and password for future use.
Useful Links for the MCL Bharti in Sambalpur:
Apply Online: Click here
Official Notification for MCL Jobs: Click here