ILS Recruitment 2021:- ILS has been recently updated notification for Technical Assistant Jobs. The ILS Central Recruitment board is going to fill up against latest notification for Technical Assistant total 02 Posts. Interested Candidates can apply online.
ILS Recruitment in Bhubaneshwar 2021 Apply Online
ILS invites latest job applications from the aspirants for the 02 Technical Assistant Vacancies. Eager candidates can Fill and submit an application for the ILS Recruitment on or before these dates.
The qualification for the Jobs in ILS is the Any Degree Certificate qualification. Aspirants below the age limitation cannot apply for it. You can find briefer relating to Technical Assistant Jobs in Bhubaneshwar below. For more info about ILS Recruitment, Application Process, Age Limit, and many more art this page.
ILS Job in Bhubaneshwar 2021 Summary:
|o Department Name: ILS
o Notification About: ILS Job 2021
o Posts: 02
o Post Name: Technical Assistant
o Type of Job: Center Government Jobs.
o Location: Bhubaneshwar
o Mode of Apply: Online
o Official Website: https://www.ils.res.in/district-consumer-protection-council-regarding-selection-of-non-official-ms/.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for ILS Recruitment Bhubaneshwar 2021
More details about education qualification please go to the official notification.
Minimum: 21 Years
Maximum Age Limit: 35 Year
More age details can go to official website.
ILS Job Selection Process:
How to Apply for ILS Jobs Bhubaneshwar?
- The candidate goes to the Official website at https://www.ils.res.in/district-consumer-protection-council-regarding-selection-of-non-official-ms/.gov.in
- Go to the Recruitment Tab given on the right side and Press new job openings.
- Search for the latest ILS Recruitment Notifications.
- Click on apply online and fill all the basic details.
- After filling all details then click submit.
- Save your Registration no and password for future use.
Useful Links for the ILS Bharti in Bhubaneshwar:
Apply Online: Click here
Official Notification for ILS Jobs: Click here