CBIC Recruitment 2021:- CBIC has been recently updated notification for Air Coms Superintendent Jobs. The CBIC Central Recruitment board is going to fill up against latest notification for Air Coms Superintendent total 08 Posts. Interested Candidates can apply online.
CBIC Recruitment in Hyderabad 2021 Apply Online
CBIC invites latest job applications from the aspirants for the 08 Air Coms Superintendent Vacancies. Eager candidates can Fill and submit an application for the CBIC Recruitment on or before these dates.
The qualification for the Jobs in CBIC is the Any Degree Certificate qualification. Aspirants below the age limitation cannot apply for it. You can find briefer relating to Air Coms Superintendent Jobs in Hyderabad below. For more info about CBIC Recruitment, Application Process, Age Limit, and many more art this page.
CBIC Job in Hyderabad 2021 Summary:
|o Department Name: CBIC
o Notification About: CBIC Job 2021
o Posts: 08
o Post Name: Air Coms Superintendent
o Type of Job: Center Government Jobs.
o Location: Hyderabad
o Mode of Apply: Online
o Official Website: https://www.cbic.gov.in/district-consumer-protection-council-regarding-selection-of-non-official-ms/.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for CBIC Recruitment Hyderabad 2021
More detaCBIC about education qualification please go to the official notification.
Minimum: 21 Years
Maximum Age Limit: 45 Year
More age detaCBIC can go to official website.
CBIC Job Selection Process:
How to Apply for CBIC Jobs Hyderabad?
- The candidate goes to the Official website at https://www.cbic.gov.in/district-consumer-protection-council-regarding-selection-of-non-official-ms/.gov.in
- Go to the Recruitment Tab given on the right side and Press new job openings.
- Search for the latest CBIC Recruitment Notifications.
- Click on apply online and fill all the basic detaCBIC.
- After filling all detaCBIC then click submit.
- Save your Registration no and password for future use.
Useful Links for the CBIC Bharti in Hyderabad:
Apply Online: Click here
Official Notification for CBIC Jobs: Click here